Best joker quotes

In this blog, you will able to get many quotes such as joker status, joker quotes about pain, joker sad quotes, etc.
You can use these quotes on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, or any social platform.


Best joker status

Quotes are a positive sentence that will give you the confidence to take a step towards your destination.
There are many types of quotes such as motivational quotes, sad quotes, life quotes, hard work quotes, and many more.
In this blog, you will be going to see many quotes that will inspire you.

1). Show me your anger,



SHOW ME YOUR ANGER
I WILL SHOW YOU REAL DANGER.

2). Look into my eyes


Joker quotes

LOOK INTO MY EYES,
YOU WILL SE COMBINATION OF 
LAUGH AND CRIES. 

3).  I have learned....

I have learned

I HAVE LEARNED 
MORE FROM PUNISHMENTS
THEN ANY REWARDS.

4). No one is born mad 

No one is born mad

NO ONE IS BORN MAD
SITUATION MAKES THEM
MAD

5). People will hurt you  

People will hurt you

PEOPLE WILL HURT YOU 
LIKE A NEEDLE,
YOU HURT THEM
LIKE A SWORD

6). The people who can 

The people who can

THE PERSON WHO CAN
UNDERSTAND MY SILENCE,
WILL NEVER WAIT FOR
MY WORDS

7). I have never listened a question. 

I have never listened a question.

I have never listened
a question after giving
smile as an answer

8). The biggest pain. 

The biggest pain.

The biggest pain in the world,
is to hide tears
by making a smile