Best motivational poems for life in English  - Here are some best poems that are related to the life you can use it as a status for any of your social media like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.

Motivational poems

Inspirational poetry has the potential to provide you with insightful advice as well as encourage you, strengthen your resolve, motivate you to succeed, and even give you direction and clarity when your hope is shaken.

To get motivated you can also have a look at my Quotes and Shayari.

1). I know sometimes it seems  


I know sometimes it seems everywhere is dark,
but this is the time, you have to make a spark.
Do what makes you closer to your dream,
one day will come, where you will be supreme.
I know it seems to be difficult to achieve,
but you know what, there is always something to believe.

I know you are suffering a lot,
but you have to aim so that you can make a perfect shot.
Don't be afraid to tolerate torture from others,
because you know, they all are Haters.
I know you have fallen down several times,
and that's the reason behind reading this motivational rhymes.

I know it is difficult to be different
but to be yourself you have to be innocent.
people will always stab at your back from their harsh words,
and to heal that wound you are the only one to become herbs.
I know sometimes crying is the only option left with us,
but the only thing we can do is to have some discussions.


I know maybe you don't have the strength to face the world
but, I have got a lifetime lesson from the things I have learned.
climbing the mountain can be difficult, but reaching at top is amazing,
and you will laugh at yourself because there will be no one for embracing
I know it feels nice to become a winner from loser
you have control of your life because now you are the producer.