Best love poems

Best Romantic poetry for life in Hindi - Here are some best poems that are related to the life you can use it as a status for any of your social media like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.

  Best love poems



Love poems are the poetry of the Romantic era, an artistic, literary, musical, and intellectual movement. It was originated in Europe towards the end of the 18th century.

It involved a reaction against prevailing enlightenment ideas of the 18th century and lasted approximately from 1800 to 1850.

To get more stuff about the love you can also have a look at my Quotes and Shayari.

1). Love starts from eyes and end from life.

Love starts from eyes and end from life.


Love starts from eyes and end from life,
If i am your husband then you are my wife.
My eyes are getting blurry,can you become my specs,
I have the path to walk,can you become my legs.

Don't be the door of exit from my heart,be the door of entry.
I don't want to be a book,so can you please be my documentary
The world will sunshine ,if you will smile,
From where this fragrance is coming,ohh you are the lily of the nile.

When you text me the messages of love,
I cant't express,that feeling will be always above,
Being hated is opposite to be loved,what do you say,
I have forget about the world,when you met me that day.

You are closest to me when i think about you,
Are you ready to fight this battle with me through.
You will be always mine,can i trust you?
I am eagerly waiting for that day,when you will say i love you.

No need to be water of saline sea,be the water of sweet river.
I really need you to survive,because you are the filtered blood of my liver.
My life without you is like a sky without stars,
If i have done anything wrong with you,i should definately be behind the bars.